सोमवार, 27 जुलाई 2009

SORRY !!
I regret to my readers that I remained absent from your views for a pretty long time. I have started reading books, magazines, newspapers etc. again. How can it be that I would stop sharing my feelings with you then ?
I have just finished reading a Hindi novel named as " Gawaah Gairhazir " that means " Witness Absent ". It has been written by Mr. Chandra Kishore Jaiswal who is a fantastic Hindi Writer.
He picks his characters generally from amongst the most common people living in the Indian villages. Mr. Jaiswal narrates their story in such a spontaneous style that they livingly appear before the eyes of the readers with all their love, sorrow, tacts, hopes, beliefs, blind-faiths, hatred etc. etc. & make them lost in their world with equal sensation and hear-beats.
It is not unusual that Mr. Jaiswal has been honoured on international platforms & a movie named as " Ruee kaa Bojh " ( i.e. Cotton's Burden ) has been widely appreciated in different International Film Festivals.
I am quite unfortunate that I had missed reading his famous story " Nakbesar Kaga Le Bhaga " that was published in " DHARMYUG " ( a weekly magazine in Hindi ). Coincidentally, I had found that old issue ( of the saod magazine ) at my Mamajee's house ( Mamajee = Paternal Uncle) who is very fond of reading stories & is a great admirer of Mr. Jaiswal. It was my Mamajee who had persuaded me to read the story & even then I had ignored. Now, I can understand what a great mistake that was !

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: